Make a tweet like this just a few steps. https://twitter.com/RadPixSoftware/status/1581268057049436162
A few setup requirements are needed:
- Case must have read access set to public.
- Case must be stored in a folder with Public access.
- User must be logged in.
- Twitter access must be allowed in settings. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Steps to create tweet
- View case.
- Scroll images in 1 x 1 viewer. Select image to include in tweet.
- Select Case Functions in upper left corner.
- Create Twitter Link with current image.
- Popup appears with tweet options.
- Enter Title (optional), Description, Creator.
Copy Link to Clipboard – Paste into Twitter (URL at bottom of page is copied to clipboard)
Test Twitter Link – Shows what information will be sent to Twitter
Test Twitter Link – user – Shows what link to case will look like from Twitter
Paste URL into Twitter